VoucH Community Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply for Staff App

Go down

Reply for Staff App Empty Reply for Staff App

Post by SoloQ Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:55 pm

- Steam:ID?: steamcommunity.com/id/ESL51367

- Full name? Tommy Mai

- Do you have a working microphone? Currently not working getting a new one in a week.

- In game nickname? SoloQ

- Steam name? SoloQ

- How old are you? 27

- How long are you on each day? 4 Hours per day

- What hours during the day are you available to play. 12 Pm - 8 Pm

- How would you improve the server? Keep the server active, under control and monitored

- Do other people have access to your account? No

- How many hours do you have on CSGO? I currently have 993 on this account.

- Do you have Mumble? I do not but I am open to download it if needed.

- Do you have any experience on any other servers? No.

- What country are you in? United States

- How will you affect the community of VoucH gaming. I will maintain it by keeping it monitored and under control.

Longer Questions ( Go very in-depth)

- If your friend were to be breaking rules what would you do? I would ask him to refrain from doing it but if here to keep on doing it, I would have to ask him to leave the server (kick)

- If another staff member was abusing given powers what would you do? I would report it you the admins.

- What would you do if someone were to come across a hacker? I would thoroughly look and see if that person is actually hacking. If so I would report it to a admin to handle the situation.

- Background information? I an a honor student school and have enough free time to be in the server helping.

- Responsibility? I am a responsible person. I would never abuse the powers that were given to me and would do my hardest to assist people that need help within the server.

- Maturity? I believe I am mature enough to be a moderator of the VoucH server and will remain mature whenever in the server.

- How would you approach common situations? I will see what the situation is and try to handle it before contacting an admin for help.

SoloQ

Back to top Go down